Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am saving for my son, what kind of plan should I take?
I don't trust my insurance agent. Any expert here?

Considering uni may cost up to 60k - 80k when he grow up in 17 years' time.
You are right not to trust insurance shit.

Go for fix deposit or government bond.
how much you have? i have guys with 200k, 300k come to me like some big shot, i brush them away and ask them to f*** off
i put my the childbenefit money away for my 2 kids and they can have it when they are 18. How is that spoiling them? The money wont be worth that much in 10years time when they can access them and its their money anyway. They can use for a gap year or a new car or something worthwhile.
You should buy 20 years government bond.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)